- This event has passed.
Oregon Synod Assembly
May 13 - May 15
This year our event will be centered around Genesis 1:1-1:2 and the theme of “Ruah: Trusting in the Spirit Jesus Promises.” We will be joined on that theme by Dr. Susan Abraham, a theologian from the Pacific School of Religion, and ELCA churchwide representative and Senior Director for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Judith Roberts.
Workshops will focus on challenges, opportunities, and conversations relevant for your church’s life:
- Pathways Toward a Hybrid Church
- Pathways of Transformational Transitions for Congregations: Renewed Vitality, Ecumenical Partnership, Holy Closure and more
- Pathways to Reparations: Bearers of the Good News of Reparation and Healing?
- Pathways to Community Vitality and Engagement: Sacred Organizing & Reckoning with Racism Cohorts
- Pathways to Reckoning with Racism as Communities of Faith in Oregon